1. These general sales terms and conditions are agreed upon by ERUDITUS, with head office at Av. Infante D. Henrique 16, 2º dtº, taxpayer number PT 502321610 and contact number +351 214430901, henceforth designated as COMPANY, and customers who intend to do their shopping through website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT, henceforth designated as User.
2. Both parties agree that any purchase carried out through website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT shall be exclusively governed by this contract with the exception of terms and conditions which were previously provided on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general sales terms and conditions intend to provide and define all necessary information for the User regarding order, sales, payment, and service provision methods on website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT
2. These terms and conditions govern all the necessary stages of purchase and ensure the follow-up of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User will complete their order after completing the purchasing process on website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT by adding the products or services that they intend to order to their shopping cart:
2. The User shall be able to order a product or service by:
a) Registering on website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT by providing all the necessary information for this purpose.
b) Logging in – by providing User e-mail and password, which were chosen during registration.
c) Completing information and choosing the options provided throughout the process for completing their order – invoice and shipping address, shipping method, payment method, and taxpayer No. and name to be included in the invoice for tax purposes.
3. The User’s final confirmation is their full and total acceptance of the prices and description of available products/services and the only General Sales Terms and Conditions that apply to this contract.
4. The COMPANY shall honour all online orders. Whenever the provided service is not available, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The User is entirely responsible for information on the invoice. Once issued, invoices may not be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by our services within the indicated deadline, the order shall not be delivered.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On website ICMS.ERUDITUS.PT, the COMPANY proposes the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM Reference;
PLACING EASYPAY AND BRAND LOGOS
2. In the case of credit card payments, the User’s card shall be debited immediately following confirmation of the capacity to provide the concerned service. If an ordered service cannot be provided, its value shall be credited to the User’s card after the order has been completed.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. Services shall become available after payment has been confirmed.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices shall be read in Euros with taxes and rates included taking into account VAT at the legal rate in force on the date of payment.
2. If the prices for a certain service increase, the User shall be immediately notified and given the choice to continue with their order – and pay the difference – or cancel their order.
ARTICLE 6 – REFUND AND CANCELLATION
1. Refund and cancellation shall be handled by the COMPANY based on each case. Requests shall be sent in writing to e-mail ICMSMEETING2018@ERUDITUS.PT up to 30 days following the order, where instructions to cancel or return the money paid shall be answered and established by the COMPANY using the same means of communication.
2. If possible, refunds must be carried out using the same payment route. If the latter is not possible, then the User shall provide proof of payment and ownership of the concerned account or card so that they may be refunded through Bank Transfer.
3. The COMPANY undertakes to refund the User within a maximum of 60 days.
Your information is handled in compliance with the personal data protection legislation. It shall be processed by computer and included in the COMPANY’s database for the purpose of registering and introducing other products or services and institutional information to be provided by the latter.
It is optional and the right to access, amend, or cancel any direct information is guaranteed pursuant to the law, which may be carried out either in person or in writing to the address on this website´s homepage.