Oporto (Half day - 4 hours)
68€ per person
( Trip from Lisbon to Porto and hotel reservation is not included )
• Pick-up at the Porto hotel at 9:00.
• Our guide will explain to you the rich history of this city, also called "Invicta" (heroes and battles) and will guide you to the most modern and cultural area of the city.
• Being a UNESCO site, here we will admire the most famous monuments and Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and Neoclassical sites, such as the São Bento Railway Station, the Clérigos Tower, the Lello Bookstore.
• After a visit to the imposing Cathedral with its superb silver altarpiece, we can enjoy the banks of the Douro River, the Ribeira Square and the D. Luís Bridge. And we will finish this private tour in one of the most famous Portuguese cellars where the wine is mixed and aged, placed in Vila Nova de Gaia (on the bank of the opposite river). Here you will learn more about the origins of fortified wine production in Portugal and taste the delicious Port wine.
• End of our services around 13 o'clock.