Oporto (Full day)
116€ per person, without lunch
• Pick-up at the Porto hotel at 9:00.
• Established by Romans, this is an emblematic city known for its delicious Port Wine, medieval vestiges that accumulate along the beautiful Douro River and churches that use blue and white tiles.
• Our Guide will explain to you the rich history of this city, also called "Invicta" (heroes and battles) and will guide you to the most modern and cultural area of the city. Avenida Boavista, one of the most important streets, and Foz, the place where the river meets the sea, has some of the most important museums and modern local treasures.
• Returning to the historic center, UNESCO's Heritage, here we will admire the most famous monuments and Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and neo-classical sites, such as the São Bento Railway Station, the Clérigos Tower, the Church of San Francisco, the Lello Bookstore , Santa Catarina Street, Majestic Café, Bolhão Market and much more.
• Free time for lunch.
• And after a visit to the imposing Cathedral with its superb silver altarpiece, we can enjoy the banks of the Douro River, the Ribeira Square and the D. Luís Bridge. And we will finish this private tour in one of the most famous Portuguese cellars, where wine is mixed and aged, placed in Vila Nova de Gaia. Here you will learn more about the origins of fortified wine production in Portugal and taste the delicious Port wine.
• Drop-off at your hotel.
• End of our service